♥loves God! ♥loves singing & acting & dancing ♥RIA<3 ♥always a DG baby ♥quadruple eyelids ♥aquarius/left-handed/happy-go-lucky ♥fav colours orange,pink & white ♥fetish for dresses ♥hates forgetting to wish people happybirthday ♥half English half Chinese ♥going gaga over ice-cream ♥only eats red & purple gummy bears ♥has a red phone & an orange ipod ♥doesn't mind letting her thoughts run wild the whole day ♥stars are more fascinating than the moon ♥can't use a laptop effectively w/o a mouse ♥obviously I am random ♥you can call me Tham/Thumb/Thamster ♥I don't bite
Now I'm looking for a reason why
you even set my world into motion
Tomorrow is THE DAY, the very very very important day, I don't know how I'll feel tomorrow, happy? sad? Hahaha. And I've no idea how I can squeeze out the time now to update here when I'm supposed to be sleeping ALR for ample rest, but gah I just need to do this this proves how much Rapture means to me.
See you and hope you enjoy our show :) Love, SAJC dance.